Friday, February 19, 2010

Pantyhose Socks Office Why Do Guys Go Crazy When They See A Girl Or Woman In Nylons And Jeans?

Why do guys go crazy when they see a girl or woman in nylons and jeans? - pantyhose socks office

I work in an office all day or part of a half-dress. As weather cools very quickly that slip on over my jeans nylon (stockings or socks that I wear stockings tights in winter and cooler in summer).

As is often clear only on mules panties, casual clothing, a type that I wear nylon stockings and they look great. I thought it was only when I'm down and a garter, and somehow saw the silhouette of garterblet, but now it seems poised to reach even half, and still is wild. Would you check that all the girls not to wear socks with the feet or ankles to see in the world, whether they wear nylons?

Juata It is a comfort thing, not a sexual come on. I do not know how socks, ad nylon under my jeans and pantws prefer, especially in cold climates.

1 comment:

cindy said...

I noticed that too. I'm going to school and work in an office of the law right after work, so I often just put on my jeans into my socks to leave school or after work. It seams I have more comments on my socks with just my ankles showing under jeans, which I do, when to show my legs, all my dresses and skirts.

I assume that children with a rock look, but its appeal with jeans because they do not use, but still.

Post a Comment