Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dog Fallen Arches What Type Of Seizures Is My Dog Having?

What type of seizures is my dog having? - dog fallen arches

Hello, I wonder someone could help me, this type of attack it is, my dog have? I looked in different ways, but none seems to fit perfectly. My dog has seizures every two months. If you do this, you first start feeling dizzy or contractions and lowered his head back. Basically, it somehow seems drunk. Typically, the thickness of the crisis are affected very suddenly, and save the sheets and fell. His legs are, and are very, very hard with the fingers. No splashing the chin and not tip. Instead, squeeze closed and can not be open to all. I have tried, because their breathing is very strong in these episodes. So much so that his lips puff of breath on exertion. There seems to be panting with their mouth closed. As a rule, complain loudly about it. I do not think he lost full consciousness. When I try to leave him or give his name, he will not because its members are usually stiff and my failure is waand like a fish. His students are also very important and remains fixed without reaction to light. Lately, he has lost control of his dishes, but not his bladder. The whole episode from beginning to end (including the incredibly drunk and restore your stability) is between 7-10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment