Saturday, December 26, 2009

Joint Pain During Pregnancy Hip/SI Joint Pain Pain During Pregnancy?

Hip/SI joint pain pain during pregnancy? - joint pain during pregnancy

I am almost 24 weeks pregnant, and I always have strong hip pain for 3-4 weeks. I have a sports injury, before, I SI-joint, which are 100% when I was pregnant, but it is probably better than I ever before. I had some SI joint pain (during the day, I recommend) an abdominal support belt. Actually, not really a big belly, but just look pregnant, but I put on 16 pounds (which is a bit easier when I was pregnant).

My question is this: I wake up at night (no sleep) the night before because of my hip pain. On both sides. It is very painful, and on his knees. This only happens at night. I sleep on my side, that's not something I've always done (try especially to the left, but my problem is the left sacroiliac joint, then) mostly in the media left and right. I'm back or the bed of the stomach, which usually is a perfect fit. I use my pillow each night Snoogle. I wonder if anyone has had this kind of pain in the hip? I do not know TalkeD to my doctor about this yet, because at first I thought it was normal or was my SI, but now I begin to ask whether this or something else.

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment