Sunday, January 17, 2010

Brunette Hair Color ***Has Anyone Found The Perfect Brunette Hair Color*** Classy And Not Brassy!!! :)?

***Has anyone found the perfect brunette hair color*** Classy and not brassy!!! :)? - brunette hair color

I am looking for a nice brown color perfect for your home ... I'm pale, "pink" colors for my skin .... Of course, medium and dark brown hair, but it has a lot of red I hate it because I think it is quite hostile to my skin color ... Someone please tell me a great product or experience with brown ...

6 comments:

Ol Jackrabbit said...

Loriel Silk Honey

Live&Lea... said...

I agree ^ ^ ^ chocolate-brown

My answer?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Mazzie said...

Chocolate brown would be perfect

Cassie J said...

Try Hazelnut or reddish brown. Nice and Easy is good to use

Cassie J said...

Try Hazelnut or reddish brown. Nice and Easy is good to use

Juliette ♥ said...

Just go blonde!

Post a Comment