Monday, January 11, 2010

Small Plastic Containers Where Can I Find A Small Plastic Thing For Making Hair Buns?

Where can I find a small plastic thing for making hair buns? - small plastic containers

I have this plastic thing I use to make muffins, and I have no idea what her name so I can not find anywhere!
It is a kind of oval with small teeth on edge and hooks on the ends.
You put your hair through the gap, introduce themselves and then complete with brackets.
Any idea how to behave, or where I can find one?
Thanks

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Claire's Accessories

http://www.claires.com/product.asp?name = ...

Kara said...

I do not know if any place, or if you've heard of her, but Claire's Accessories has a large selection of each hair, and your description, once seen something similar with a rag (Black Velvet on to but as you do not know her name)

curiousg... said...

Without a photo, this can not adequately respond to this question. I would say that you save your hair style or beauty, and, where necessary, be able to help u more.

filmwatc... said...

Claire's Accessories are good for hair ornaments. (I thought they were just a local issue, until I saw a branch in the United States!)

rose said...

Is not it a bagel? You should be able to buy shoes.

she knows u said...

Dancewear shop to sell donuts think he calls

Post a Comment