Friday, January 22, 2010

Online Strategy Shooting Games Does Anyone Know What This Online Computer Game Is?

Does anyone know what this online computer game is? - online strategy shooting games

It is very simple turn-based strategy shooter, who had an avatar, as you may be better, or could buy some things to think about it to be adjusted. Where the powers and the different types of shots, I think. It had something to download and install it. This was a game I tink Japanese cartoon animation and graphics in disguise. Problems, as I played 5 years ago, and I wonder what it was. Online seems to be very popular and very addictive.

2 comments:

Rem0te said...

Gunbound perhaps? It is a game like worms, you can customize your avatar, you get a level, the various branches, online, derived from a Japanese version.

Tuan said...

I think it is gunbound.go to ijji.com.and u can buy items

Post a Comment